This beautiful Tea Selection Box is made in the UK and uses paper that is recycled and FSC certified – it’s even glued together with specially selected vegetable based glues. The foil on the outside uses a new zero waste to landfill foil scheme – to help pioneer sustainable use. The tray inside is a combination of paper fibres and starch.
You can put it in the home paper recycling or home composting. Even the band on the outside is made from paper and is fully recyclable. All designed to make the box itself as beautiful as possible for you and the planet as the tea that sits inside it. At Pukka, our heartfelt desire is to create a healthier, happier world through the incredible power of organic herbs. We hope you feel inspired to discover more about yourself and the beautiful planet on which we all live. Doing good things helps make good things happen.
- 45 sachets of incredible organic herbal teas selected from the Pukka range
- Supreme Matcha Green — Turmeric Gold — Peppermint & Licorice — Feel New — Elderberry & Echinacea — Three Ginger — Love — Lemon Ginger & Manuka Honey — Night Time
- Bring these incredible herbs alive by infusing in freshly boiled water for up to 15 minutes
- 100% organically grown and ethically sourced ingredients. Vegetarian, kosher and non-GM
- We are proud to be 1% for the planet. The packaging comes from renewable sources and is recyclable