The perfect way to store your Pukka Herbs tea! Our Supreme Matcha Green Tea Caddy has a gorgeous pattern inspired by our recharging Supreme Matcha Green tea. Made of high quality, sustainable ceramic and with an ethically sourced and sustainable bamboo lid. Perfect individually or a stackable set of 3. Holds 10 Pukka Herbs tea […]
The perfect way to store your Pukka Herbs tea! Our Turmeric Gold Tea Caddy has a gorgeous pattern inspired by our vibrant Turmeric Gold tea. Made of high quality, sustainable ceramic and with an ethically sourced and sustainable bamboo lid. Perfect individually or a stackable set of 3. Holds 10 Pukka Herbs tea sachets. Comes […]
The perfect way to store your Pukka Herbs tea! Our Revitalise Tea Caddy has a gorgeous pattern inspired by our delicious Revitalise tea. Made of high quality, sustainable ceramic and with an ethically sourced and sustainable bamboo lid. Perfect individually or a stackable set of 3. Holds 10 Pukka Herbs tea sachets. Comes empty.
1. Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
2. The promotion commences at 7.30pm AEDST Thursday 25th October 2018 and closes at 10am AESDT on Friday 2nd November 2018 (“promotion period”)
3. To enter, participants must be over 18 years of age, have a valid Australian postal address and respond to the Facebook & Instagram competition post with a written response to the question.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries. The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entries from, and prohibit further participation in this Promotion by, any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or with the operation of the Promotion and reserves the right to disqualify any entry which is not submitted in accordance with these conditions of entry.
6. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. The prizes includes 2 x tickets to Wanderlust 108 festival in either Sydney or Melbourne ($118.00), 6 x boxes of Pukka tea ($47.70), 2 x Pukka bamboo travel cups ($45.90). The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
8. This is a game of skill. Judging will be conducted by a member, or members of the promoter within the first three business days after the end of the promotion period. Judging will be conducted at the promoters offices: Unit 13/809–821 Botany Rd, Rosebery, NSW 2018. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified via Facebook and Instagram on Friday the 2nd October 2018 and asked to provide their contact details and that of their chosen friend to redeem their prize. The winner’s name will also be published on Instagram and Facebook at the conclusion of the competition.
10. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with participation in this competition or accepting or utilising a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
12. The Promoter collects personal information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion and for internal research purposes. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, you also agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to you. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion. No other use of this information will be made without the consent of the entrant. If you do not provide your personal information, the Promoter will not be able to enter you into this promotion. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at its address set out below.
13. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the Promotion and recommence it at a later date.
14. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
15. This Promotion is governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Entrants submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
16. The Promoter is: Organic Trader Pty Ltd, ABN 28 096 719 658 of Unit 13/809–821 Botany Rd, Rosebery, NSW 2018. Ph 02 8399 1022.